Things to see and do
At the Hotel
Explore the surrounding countryside:
- Walks – discover a paradise of wildflowers, where agapanthus, cerise watsonias, heath arum lilies, the fragile diorama and delicate grasses abound
- Bird Watching
- Or picnic at a nearby waterfall?
- Horse riding
- Cycling – Mountain Bikes and Tandem
- Golf – the attractive Usutu golf course adjoins our estate; clubs are available.
- Fishing – Fish for trout or bass in the stocked dams - solitary, utterly, peaceful places in the forest. Rods are available for guests' use.
- Tennis, squash, table tennis, boules & croquet
- Sauna or relax around the Swimming Pool set in landscaped gardens
- Library or tone up in the Fitness Centre
Enjoy country drives through stunning scenery, dotted with attractive Swazi homes and farms and quirky little shops.
All these activities and popular places to travel are easily accessible from the Foresters Arms.
- White water rafting
- Game Drives
- Canopy Tree Top tours
- Quad Biking
- Swim at the Cuddle Puddle Hot Springs
- Visit a traditional Swazi healer - a Sangoma, or a local church, school or homestead
- Visit lively Swazi markets, stalls and crafts shops - the Swazis are artists and one can see beautiful crafts being made along the scenic routes. A shopper’s paradise!
- See ancient Bushman paintings or visit the oldest mine in the world, a mystical place with spectacular views along the escarpment
- Swazi Cultural Village – energetic Swazi dances